Model NO.: GS-HC03
Current: Alternating Current
Power Source: Fiber Laser
Output Wave LengthÂ : 10.6um
Output Power Range: 300-3000WÂ Â Â
Diameter of Laser BeamÂ : 20-25mm
Water ChillerÂ Â Â : Lsjr-500bx Chilling System
Trademark: HANâ€²S GS
Transport Package: Wooden Cases
Origin: Wuhan City, China
HS Code: 8456100090
Hot sale high power 3000w stainless steel laser welding machine
Laser welding application
Laser welding is mainly used in automobile, tools, home appliance, steel industry and others, forÂ example nest gear of transmission, flying wheel, airbag, rock arm, muffler, silicon oil shockÂ absorber, hydraulic torque converter, wood saw blade, diamond saw blade, radiator of water.
|Laser source||Rofin-DC030 (fiber/CO2)|
|Output wave length||10.6 um|
|Output power range||300 - 3000W|
|Power stability||Â±2% (long term)|
|Diameter of laser beam||20 - 25 mm|
|Laser beam stability||â‰¤Â 0.15 mrad|
|Water chiller||LSJR-500BX chilling system|
|CNC machine tool (X, Y, Z -axis)|
|Location accuracy||â‰¥Â±0.02 mm|
|Relocation accuracy||â‰¥Â±0.01 mm|
|4-station and auto loading turn plate||0.9 s/station|
|Â Â Processing parameters|
|Max. Welding depth||5 mm|
|Min. Welding width||1 mm|
|Welding speed||1.5 - 3.0 m/min|
|External diameter||Î¦40 - Î¦130 mm|
|Internal diameter||Î¦35 - Î¦70 mm|
|Thickness||20 - 60 mm|
|Max. Length of gear shaft||350 mm|
|Max. Diameter of gear shaft location||Î¦35 mm|
|Control system||SIEMENS 828D+auxiliary PLC|
Technical parameter of fiber laser welding
|welding power(k w)||0.5||0.5||1||1.5||2||2||2.5||3||2||2.5||3||2.5||3||3|
|Note: After welding of stainless steel material ,welding seam the mechanics indexes are reaching or higher than the parent material properties, and the weld forming looks good, no macroscopic defects porosity, cracks appear|
The advantage of laser welding
(1) can reduce the amount of heat input to the minimum. The range of heat affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat transfer is also the lowest.
(2) the welding process parameters of 32mm thick plate and single channel welding have been certified, which can reduce the time required for heavy plate welding and even avoid the use of filler metal.
(3) there is no need to use electrodes, no electrode pollution or damage concerns. And because it does not belong to the contact type welding process, the loss and deformation of the machines and tools can be minimized.
(4) laser beam focusing, easy alignment and by optical instrument guide, can be placed in the appropriate distance from the workpiece, and can guide in the equipment or the obstacles around the work piece, and other welding rules can not play due to the limited space.
(5) the workpiece can be placed in enclosed space (controlled by vacuum or internal gas environment).
(6) the laser beam can be focused in a small area and can be welded with small and close spaced components.
Cleaning Equipment,Flour Milling Machine Co., Ltd. , http://www.flourmillequipments.com